MsPINKYPOSH

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Black Saturday Blues


Top- Kamiseta
White shorts- Kamiseta
Polka dots jeans wedge- Singapore 
Gray bag- Maple store Hk
Watch- Gucci
Necklace- Greenhills
Bracelet- Singapore


Stayed home for days to respect the catholic tradition of reflecting all through out the holy week. All the malls were closed during Maundy Thursday and good Friday and we were not able to plan any out of town trip so all we did was just to stay home. For two days of isolating myself in my room, I just can't explain how bored I was. It was like locking myself from everyone else for a month and it's not a good feeling...So when my wifey(that's what I call my bestfriend) called and asked me if I want to go malling on black Saturday, of course, I immediately said SURE since the malls are already open by then. So I was so excited that I slept early 'coz it seems like I'll be going to the mall for the first time..
I know that I sound pathetic but being able to go to the mall at least twice a week makes me stay sane and it's not necessary that I can take home something from there. As long as I get to window shop, check out some new stuff & grab something to drink while strolling, I'm all good with that.
So travelling from Las Pinas going to Glorietta, Makati just took me less than 20mins. from the usual travel time of 45mins-1hr., which is pretty amazing. And as soon as I arrived, I noticed some of the stores were still close and there weren't much people than the usual. But still, I did my routine and did some catching up with my wifey. That's just it for me for today and I can say that I will be able to sleep later with a smile on my face.
take care everyone : )


0 comments:

Pages

Labels

Let the beauty of what you love be
what you do♥

About Me

Followers