MsPINKYPOSH

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Late post of our Sg 2010 trip


head band- girl shoppe
Sunnies-Dolce & Gabanna
White top- Mango
Orange cardigan- Kamiseta
Jeans- Giordano
Flats-Tophop
Bag- Gucci



Umbrella- Esprit
Black tee- Mango
Printed black and white skirt- People are People
Flats-People are people
Bag-Mango
Bib Necklace-World trade Bazaar



Head band- Girl shoppe
Floral dress turned top- Hk shop
Yellow cardigan-Kamiseta
Black legging pants-Zara TRF Denim
Sling Bag-Hk shop
Watch-Chanel
Flats-People are People




White tank top-Dorothy Perkins
Jeans shirt-Hk shop
Jeans-Giordano
Bag-Gucci
Watch-Chanel
Flats-Topshop
Book-Love in translation



It was almost a month now when we had our Singapore trip. It was the best trip for me since my family(mom, brother, sister-in-law + cousin) was with me as we explore the beauty of Sg. A pure vacay I should say coz all of my out of the country trips was work related and it's just so boring not able to roam around that much.
I was really fascinated with the cleanliness of the city and how disciplined the people are of keeping it that way. A lot of amazing tourist must-see places like Jurong bird park, Sentosa, Sg Zoo, Sg city gallery, temples, malls, the Sg Flyer, parks, museums, markets and cathedrals are also very accessible by buses and trains(if you guys are more that 5 people). There was just one thing that I really can't stand..the humidity!! And it makes me wonder how in the world is it so humid in Sg which in fact, there are trees and plants EVERYWHERE?!
The food was ok but i can't say that people who are in a low fat and low carbs diet can stand their food 'coz it's really oily and they serve tons of rice(which is a good factor for men). They have almost the same cuisine in Malaysia (spicy foods mostly).
And the last point that I am so jealous about is that they have more designer shops than we have in the Philippines. I am so inlove with Orchard Rd! I just don't want to leave the place 'coz it's a fashion heaven! Anyhow, I guess that's all for now..hope everyone had a good week!


0 comments:

Pages

Labels

Let the beauty of what you love be
what you do♥

About Me

Followers